Site Control, Testing & Welding Supervision
In the field of pipeline construction in conventional and nuclear facilities as well as for the oil/gas industry we put trained and competent personnel at your disposal being responsible for the incoming goods inspection, prepares the preliminary testing documentation and surveys the execution of the works during installation of the components and even presents the complete documentation.
Testing and Welding supervision
For revisions, reconstruction and new installations in the field of pipework construction we are in a position to make available welding specialists, specialists meeting the requirements of the pressure tank regulations and supervisors having level 3 qualification acc. to EN 473 for your projects.
- Support of welding inspectors in production plants
- Support of testing supervisors in production plants
- Consulting and preparation of welding process instructions
- Welding supervision
- Recording of pipeline isometries
- Take-over of isometries in CAD-programs
- Preparation of test instructions
- Testing personnel level 1/2/3 (EN 473/EN 4179)
- Coordination of test jobs
- Documentation, preparation and management
- Damage examinations
- Life time monitoring